Paper quilling tutorial for making your own paper quilled jewelry in these beautiful teardrop, marquis, and paisley designs!
DIY - Make your own paper quilled earrings and pendants!
This .pdf tutorial has all the instructions you need to make seven different designs. They are:
1. Teardrop with circle accents
2. Filled teardrop
3. Teardrop with tiny circles
4. Offset teardrop with circle accents
6. Flower Paisley
7. Paisley with Folded Circle
This listing is for a .pdf file only, not the items, not a kit!
This .pdf pattern includes a cover page and nineteen full pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips, and tricks.
More than 125 detailed photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these designs! Includes beginning paper quilling instructions.
Supplies that you will need: find supplies here: http://www.zibbet.com/HoneysQuilling/section/supplies
1. Paper strips (you can purchase paper quilling strips or just cut your own!)
2. Slotted and/or needle quilling tool
4. earwires and jumprings if you want to turn your designs into earrings
5. corkboard or foam board to pin your paper quilling on
6. pointed tweezers (optional, but handy)
7. Round objects for the large round circles for the borders of these earrings (dimensions are given in the directions, you can just use everyday objects like cups, bottles, etc.)
sealant to make the designs water resistant
This tutorial includes:
*beginning quilling instructions
*tips and tricks for paper quilling
*tips and tricks specific to this style of quilling
*detailed step-by-step photos of these patterns being made
*detailed instructions on how to make your designs water resistant
*how to turn these and any other designs into hairclips and magnets
The last photo in this listing is actually from my butterfly tutorial, but it's indicative of the style that this tutorial is written in as well.
These patterns are created by and copyrighted by Honey Moser from Honey's Hive and Honeys Quilling.
This .pdf tutorial is ©2013 Honeys Quilling. It may not be shared or reproduced in any way. All rights are reserved by Honeys Quilling and Honey’s Hive.
You are free to give away or sell any products that you make from this tutorial. If you sell products made from these patterns you must say that the pattern is from Honey's Hive or Honeys Quilling.
You will receive this .pdf tutorial via e-mail within 48 hours (usually within 12 hours) of placing your order. I will send it to the e-mail contact for your account unless you specify otherwise.
See all of my quilling tutorials here: http://www.zibbet.com/HoneysQuilling/section/tutorials-patterns-kits-diy