DIY - Make your own paper quilled earrings and pendants!
This .pdf tutorial has all the instructions you need to make FIVE different earring designs. They are:
1. Rainbow flower
2. Single lattice
3. Double lattice
4. Large lattice
5. Medium crescent
This listing is for a .pdf file only, not the items, not a kit!
This .pdf pattern includes a cover page and ELEVEN full pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips, and tricks.
More than SIXTY detailed photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these designs! Includes beginning paper quilling instructions.
Supplies that you will need:
1. Paper strips (you can purchase paper quilling strips or just cut your own!)
2. Aluminum handle quilling tool like this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/98602668/slotted-paper-quilling-toola
4. earwires and jumprings if you want to turn your designs into earrings
5. corkboard or foam board to pin your paper quilling on (optional, but suggested)
6. pointed tweezers (optional, but handy)
7. A few other round objects to use as tools, easy to find around the house, explained in the tutorial.
sealant to make the designs water resistant
Includes detailed instructions on how to make your designs water resistant and how to turn these and any other designs into hairclips and magnets!
The third photo in this listing is actually from my butterfly tutorial, but it's indicative of the style that this tutorial is written in as well.
These patterns are created by and copyrighted by Honey Moser from Honey's Hive and Honeys Quilling.
This .pdf tutorial is ©2012 Honeys Quilling. It may not be shared or reproduced in any way. All rights are reserved by Honeys Quilling and Honey’s Hive.
You are free to give away or sell any products that you make from this tutorial. If you sell products made from these patterns you must say that the pattern is from Honey's Hive or Honeys Quilling.
You will receive this .pdf tutorial via e-mail within 48 hours (usually within 12 hours) of placing your order. I will send it to the e-mail contact for your account unless you specify otherwise.
See all of my quilling tutorials here: http://www.zibbet.com/HoneysQuilling/section/tutorials-patterns-kits-diy
Find supplies here: http://www.zibbet.com/HoneysQuilling/section/supplies