These lovely earrings are inspired by some paisley Indian style earrings that I saw. Now you can make your own eco friendly jewelry in this fun design with this comprehensive tutorial! This paper quilling tutorial is an instant download and teaches you to make your own earrings and/or pendants in these 2 gorgeous designs.
DIY - Make your own paper quilled earrings and pendants!
This .pdf tutorial includes:
1. Basic quilling instructions for all of the shapes needed for these earrings
2. Full photo tutorial for small paisley earrings
3. Full photo tutorial for large paisley earrings
4. Tips and Tricks
5. Instructions for sealing your quilled jewelry.
This listing is for a .pdf file only, not the items, not a kit!
This .pdf pattern includes a cover page and 19 full pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips, and tricks.
More than 100 detailed photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these designs! Includes beginning paper quilling instructions.
Supplies that you will need:
1. Paper strips (you can purchase paper quilling strips or just cut your own!)
2. Slotted and/or needle quilling tool
4. earwires and jumprings
5. corkboard or foam board to pin your paper quilling on
6. pointed tweezers (optional, but handy)
7. Round objects for the round circles for the pieces and borders of these earrings (dimensions are given in the directions, you can just use everyday objects like pens, cups, bottles, etc. or you can use the specific items mentioned such as an aluminum handle quilling tool)
8 sealant to make the designs water resistant
The last photo in this listing is actually from my butterfly tutorial, but it's indicative of the style that this tutorial is written in as well.
These patterns are created by and copyrighted by Honey Moser from Honey's Hive and Honeys Quilling.
This .pdf tutorial is ©2016 Honeys Quilling. It may not be shared or reproduced in any way. All rights are reserved by Honeys Quilling and Honey’s Hive.
You are free to give away or sell any products that you make from this tutorial. If you sell products made from these patterns you must say that the pattern is from Honey's Hive or Honeys Quilling.
See all of my quilling tutorials here: https://honeysquilling.zibbet.com/shop?shop_section=89386