DIY - Make your own fun and colorful paper quilled fish earrings and pendants!
This .pdf tutorial has all the instructions you need to make four different designs, with ideas on how to make so many variations! They are:
1. Basic Quilling Instructions
2. Bubble Fish
3. Angel Fish
4. Geo Fish
5. Rainbow Fish
This listing is for a .pdf file only, not the items, not a kit!
This .pdf pattern includes a cover page and eighteen full pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips, and tricks.
More than NINETY detailed photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these designs! Includes beginning paper quilling instructions.
Supplies that you will need:
1. Paper strips (you can purchase paper quilling strips or just cut your own!)
2. Slotted and/or needle quilling tool
4. earwires and jumprings if you want to turn your designs into earrings
5. Border Buddy (a specialty quilling tool, you can find out more about here on my blog: http://www.honeysquilling.com/border-buddy-basics-tips-and-tricks-for-this-new-quilling-tool/
6. Corkboard or foam board to pin your paper quilling on
7. Pointed tweezers
8 Sealant to make the designs water resistant and sturdy (optional but recommended)
Includes detailed instructions on how to make your designs water resistant.
Notes: The third photo in this listing is actually from my butterfly tutorial, but it's indicative of the style that this tutorial is written in as well.
These patterns are created by and copyrighted by Honey Moser from Honey's Hive and Honeys Quilling.
This .pdf tutorial is ©2017 Honeys Quilling. It may not be shared or reproduced in any way. All rights are reserved by Honeys Quilling and Honey’s Hive.
You are free to give away or sell any products that you make from this tutorial. If you sell products made from these patterns, have the courtesy to say that the pattern is from Honey's Hive or Honeys Quilling.
See all of my quilling tutorials here: https://honeysquilling.zibbet.com/shop?shop_section=89386